Albert has a talent for synthesizing complex information across diverse subjects and cultures into rigorous R&D into human health and longevity. He is a devoted student of Internal Alchemy Taoism and Qi Gong, which recognizes Qi as the key to health and longevity. His formal training includes a PhD. from Cambridge University in computer science and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) diplomas in both acupuncture and herbal formulas. The result is a unique blend of Yin-style martial arts-based exercises, music, art and poetic expression that puts him on the frontier of wellness.
For 20+ years Albert treated people for acute and chronic symptoms. In 2008, he founded the Original Yin Wellness Centre to educate and train clients into a healthier state of balance based on the obvious principle that the best way to treat people is to train them to release old pains and grow new strength.
Albert sets a strong example for his clients and students, training with the timeless focus of a warrior and inspiring others to focus and commit their energies in a productive and happy manner.
- Diploma in Acupuncture, Central College School of TCM; New Westminster, Canada
- Diploma in TCM Herbs, International College of Traditional Medicine; Vancouver, Canada
- PhD in Computer Science, Cambridge University; Cambridge, UK
- Master’s of Science in Information Security, University of London; London, UK
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, National Changwha University; Changhua, Taiwan